Data Collector Application
NFC Scanning & Barcode Scanning
One of the most effective ways of adding accuracy and speed to your data entry processes.
Equipment is Needed
- Smart Device (phone or notepad)
- Wireless Barcode Scanner
- TAL Patient Bracelet
- Wireless Network Available
4 Easy Steps
- Scan Barcode to select the Data to Collect (template to use).
- Scan TAL Patient Bracelet to Select the Patient.
- Auto-acquire data from the testing device or enter the Data manually.
- Press Send Button to transmit the Data.
Methods of Transmitting
- WiFi Network - Wireless Network
- Cell Phone Data Network
- Bluetooth Connect and Data Transfer
- USB Docking & Transfer
Rapid Data Entry Saves Time
is a technology that uses a machine-readable chips or code to identify patient, products,
packages, or other items. Barcode scanning has become a widespread practice in
many industries, from retail to healthcare, and it has been shown to increase
productivity in a number of ways: .
is also more accurate than manual data entry. With barcode scanning,
there is little room for error, as the scanner is able to read the
barcode and instantly capture the correct information. This reduces the
risk of mistakes and eliminates the need for rework or corrections.
scanning is much faster than manual data entry. By scanning a barcode,
employees can instantly capture data such as product information, pricing, and
inventory levels. This saves time and reduces the chance of errors associated
with manual data entry.
In order to handle different types of data
capture scenarios the system provides for defining the type of
transaction and its data fields (template(. With these user defined items any task
tracking workflow can be implemented.
Achieve 20-30% reduction in task recording time
- Capture Data in 4 Simple Steps
- Collect data via scanning Barcodes
- Collect Data Via Scanning NFC chips
- Integrate with EMR & ERP Systems
- More Accurate Data Collection
- Point-of-Care Data Acquisition
- Support Smart Devices
- Unlimited Data Capture Forms
Capture & Forward Data
Data captured by the Data Capture App is
transmitted to a Cloud service where it is placed on Rabbit MMQ System.
The MMQ routes the messages to the appropriate systems (destinations).